Installation Instructions - Contact Form Killer v.1.4
We made installing the Contact Form Killer very easy. Here's what you need to do to add it to your web site:
- Download and unzip Contact Form Killer from www.ImpliedByDesign.com (which you've already done)
- Upload the entire folder to your web site, or add it to a local server.
- There are two ways you can use the script. 1) To generate your own contact forms, or 2) To allow your site visitors to create contact forms for their sites. Either way, you install it the same, but you will want to add links to the page if you want your visitors to use it.
- Each form as well as the script itself contains a link with some additional text, that says something like
Web Design Tools by Implied By Design . As part of the license agreement, you may not remove this link, though you can change its placement on the page.
- To use it, just visit the killercontact.php page.
- There are further instructions on how to add the contact form to your site on the script page itself.
Viola! You're done! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
© 2006 Implied By Design LLC.