I’ve listed as many kinds of resources as I could think of here. Everybody wants to know about recommended books, where they can find meetings, podcasts to listen to and so forth. If you have some things that would be useful that I’ve missed, please drop me an email with those items. I’ll keep working on this so check back often. Please share the page so that others can find it.
- Books, Books, Books – Recommended Reading
- Addiction in the News – Recent Articles on the Google Feed
- Buddhism in the News – Recent Articles
- Audio Teachings – Podcasts culminated from the 12-Step Buddhist FB Group members
- Buddhist Recovery Network - Reviews, Meetings
- 12-Step Programs – Wikipedia
- Buddhist Groups – List
- Addiction Blogs and Podcasts – Funky Widgets
- Discussion Groups
There are a couple of different things that I’m involved in which you can subscribe to. One is the Email Newsletter. This comes out occasionally with reminders about events, retreats, workshops, new writings, etc. You can sign up for that below. You can unsubscribe any time.
Email Address :
Another option is to sign up for the 12-Step Buddhist Google Group. There are several hundred members from all over the world. Many are in remote locations where you couldn’t find a Buddhist if you looked all day. We can connect here. The purpose of this group is discussion, support, questions. Some announcements will also be sent to this list. If you change your mind, you’ll unsubscribe yourself by emailing to the Google address that they send you when you get emails.
- Google Group for 12-Step Buddhist:
|Subscribe to the 12-Step Buddhist|
|Visit this group|